Chichen Itza Tour & Night's of Kukulkan
When the sun goes down, the god Kukulkan returns to the sacred land, at night the city of Chichen Itza is filled with light to show you on a journey and take you through the history, legend, tradition and legacy of the Mayan culture.
Then, you will visit the town of Valladolid where you will have the opportunity of walk around and buy souvenirs.
Let yourself go and fall in love with this magical tour. Discover the enigmatic city of Chichen Itza from its history to the most emblematic of Mayan culture.
Visit Chichen Itza at nigh!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to Cenote Hubiku and Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
- Entrance to the Night of Light and Sound of Chichen Itza (Noches de Kukulkan)
- Roundtrip transportation in van with air conditioning- T.V
- Lunch - Buffet food: Mexican food, desserts, salads
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- Other expenses
- Does not include drinks in the restaurants
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
enjoy light and sound "Noches de Kukulkan"
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.