Chicken Church Local Attraction Near Of Borobudur Temple
Chicken church is the biggest building shaped like a dove in Indonesia. Many people knowing this place as a church but actually the building play a role as House of Prayer For All Nations.
This building also symbol of the multi-culture of Indonesia. So when you are visiting you will see the building for prayer in many religion with beautiful scenery.
In the behind of the building, you can enjoy nature at the coffee shop called Kedai Rakyat Bukit Rhema. At this place, you can redeem your ticket with free snack who made from local people
per adult from
20 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Free fried Cassava (Tapioca) at Kedai Bukit Rhema/Coffee shop at chicken church
- Entry/Admission - Chicken Church
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Chicken Church, Gombong Village, Kembanglimus, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
Chicken church is the House of Prayer For All Nations. The biggest building shaped like a dove in Indonesia. A representative of multicultural of Indonesia with a thousand culture, language, and religion.
After buying this ticket you can redeem the physic ticket at the ticket box in chicken church and also get a free snack made from cassava which all the process production made by local people with local taste.
In one hand you help to finish the development of the building, in other hands, you are also helping increase the economic opportunities people arround attraction
Departure Point :Chicken Church, Gombong Village, Kembanglimus, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
Departure Time :8/7/2019 - 10/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.