Chiclayo Full Day: Lord of Sipán and Túcume pyramids
It captures a bit of history of the majestic pre-Columbian cultures of northern Peru.
Visit the National Museum of Sicán, learn a little about this wonderful culture.
Tour the amazing Túcume Pyramids, also visit its site museum and learn more about this complex.
Be dazzled by the magic of the Lord of Sipán, your site museum awaits you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transportation
- Certificated tour guide (spanish)
What's excluded :
- Entrances Museo Tumbas Reales: General 10 PEN
- Entrances Sican Museum: General: 8 PEN
- Entrances Túcume pyramids: 8 PEN
- Entry/Admission - Sican Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio de Tucume
- Entry/Admission - Tucume Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sican Museum, Av. San Martin s/n, Ferrenafe Peru
The tour begins with the exhibition of objects that locate the visitor within the Sican territory and its reality. The ceramic reproduces the resources of the area and the climatic aspects. The museum presents a chronological parallel between the Sicán culture and other cultures of the world. Later we see an excellent model of the huaca and a series of recreations on a natural scale of the burials and the different daily activities and production processes.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Museo de Sitio de Tucume, Caserio La Raya Campo Complejo Arqueologico Tucume., Lambayeque Peru
It is essential to visit this museum to know all the history and culture of the Lambayeque area. Big honeycombs tell the story and the legends about the origins of this culture. In the showcases there is art of the first inhabitants of this area of Peru but also colonial art. It is not very broad but it is very complete including pieces of gold and silver and some ceramics.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tucume Pyramids, Tucume Peru
This place would be similar to the Valley of the Pharaohs in Egypt; The Valley of the Pyramids of Tucume. There are 26 pyramids in this place; but in all the Lambayeque region more than 400 truncated pyramids with a lot of History and a lot of Gold in between.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum, Juan Pablo Vizcardo Y Guzman 895, Lambayeque Peru
This museum is a Top Ten in the world! The reason are the pieces of gold and silver that are displayed in their rooms.
The Lord of Sipan, The Old Lord of Sipan and the Great Priest are in the museum. Their bodies and their belongings.
They were Mochicas (500 bc-500ac)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chiclayo: Meeting point to coordinate with passenger.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.