Children's Book Creation and Illustration
We are hugely fortunate to have a course run by the award-winning children’s book writer and illustrator, James Mayhew and our very own Andrew Watson, book designer and Art Director.
This course aims to help emerging illustrators, artists and writers to work together to create exciting and stimulating ideas for children’s illustrated books.
We will be using the folklore, history and culture of Andalucia as the inspiration behind the development of our stories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
This course aims to guide and inspire authors and illustrators who want to create a Children's Book. The course will cover topics such as how to get started, practicalities of picture book construction, workshop discussions about writing for children, trends and popular misconceptions about the publishing industry. James and Andrew will also be giving portfolio reviews. We will be taking excursions around the local area, discovering myths and legends with the aim of inspiring your creativity and setting you on your way to creating your own children's book. The course will culminate in a small exhibition and presentation of the works.
Departure Point :Federico García Lorca Granada Airport, Ctra. de Málaga, 18329 Chauchina, Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.