Chill in the hills, culinary & cultural experience (all-inclusive) from Falmouth
Off the beaten path in the cool, cozy hills of Jamaica, exists a stress free paradise. A hidden gem away from the touristy areas; prepare for an intimate experience as you explore Jamaican food and music culture. Feel the pulsating heartbeat of a place without time. Your new commute - from the bar to a lounge chair - is set to the rhythm of the birds, butterflies and neighbouring farm animals, a moving backdrop to luxurious tranquility.
Sway to the soul stirring melodies of the reggae beat while sampling delectable locally grown exotic fruit, tropical rum and traditional dishes, as you take in the best of Jamaica beyond the white sand beaches.
Enjoy an authentic mountain tour offering you personalized attention as we walk you though the food, music and history that makes Jamaican culture unique. Ever dreamed of a place where you can luxuriate in the countryside and still enjoy the comforts of home? This is the place for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Sample 5 seasonal exotic local fruits
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sampling of two fruit wines, two local fruit based beers, coconut water, rum creme, and local house drink specials
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Jamaican Jerk Chicken, a three-hundred-year-old recipe. Also on the menu is ackee and saltfish (traditional Jamaican dish), fried plantain, and bammies (tastes like buttered toast)
- Guaranteed on time ship return
- Pick up and return to the pier
- Pick up and return to your hotel (select hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Culture Market Jamaica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culture Market Jamaica, 1 Culture Drive, Unity Jamaica
Rum and beer sampling
Authentic, traditional Jamaican lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.