Chill out with dinner (private 5 hours tour)
A sightseeing of Phuket town and get back to the ancient time and unique culture include overlook view point.
15:00 Pick you from the hotel to the Big Buddha.
Visit the big buddha. It is a biggest buddha in Phuket Island and a
fantastic view point.
17.00 Visit Phuket old town. The ancient shop house are buil in "Sino-
Portuguese Architecture style" which was influenced from Penang and
Singapore about 80-120 years ago.
18.00 Visit the Rang Hill view point and take a good photos with the monkey(if
they are still there).
18.30 Dinner at Rang Hill Resturant
19.00 Return to your hotel.
Remark: Minor programmed changed are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and nature availability.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Phuket
- Entry/Admission - Old Phuket Town
- Entry/Admission - Khao Rang Hill View Point
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Buddha Phuket, Soi Yot Sane 1, Chaofa West Road, Chalong, Phuket Town, Phuket 83100 Thailand
Big Buddha is the famous view point in Phuket you will see chalong bay and big buddha make from the marble it is on the top of the Nakeard mountain.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Phuket Town, Thalang Road, Talat Yai, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand
This point the client will visit the "Chino Portugal" building. It is a shop house the local people live and have a shop in the first floor.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Khao Rang Hill View Point, Phuket Town, Phuket Thailand
This point the clients will see the town view and ocean view.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the clients at the hotel lobby or accommodation at 3pm. We would like the clients tell us the hotel name and the hotel contact number.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.