Chimborazo Tour from Quito: Hiking and Downhill Biking all included
The Volcano is located in the Chimborazo fauna production reserve. It is considered the highest mountain in Ecuador and the closest to the sun, with dream landscapes that invites us to dream higher just by looking at each other.
Our tour begins in Quito where we will venture to explore with our professional guide the trails of the imposing Chimborazo. The altitude of its summit is 6310 meters above sea level, a beautiful challenge for lovers of mountaineering, however on our tour we can explore and enjoy up to 5100 meters above sea level.
There is a mystical lagoon called Cóndor Cocha next to the summit of the volcano. We cannot forget that here we will find flora of the moor and fauna of the area such as the vicuña, a kind of camelid. After this we will descend to the parking lot to begin our adventure around this beautiful and imposing Volcano by bicycle.
After the adventure, adrenaline and a lot of joy we will end our tour in Quito
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transport
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- Tourist activities
- Entry/Admission - Mount Chimborazo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Chimborazo, Ecuador
- The Tour starts from 7:30 am from Baños
- All Inclusive: Lunch, Professional Bilingual Guide, Bicycle and Helmet.
- Tourist Transport from Baños - Chimborazo - Baños
- Hiking and cycling on the same tour.
- Visit Carriel Brothers Shelter 4850 m.
- Visit Whymper Refuge 5000 m
- Visit Laguna Condor Cocha 5100 m
- Cycle descent approximately 60 min
- Ends around 5:30 pm
- Professionalism and Quality of Service
Departure Point :1: Juan Leon Mera Y Mariscal Foch, Quito 170143, Ecuador
2: Plaza San Blas, Quito 170136, Ecuador
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is necessary to have alcohol or personal hand sanitizer gel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.