Chinese Garden General Admission Ticket
You'll spend a day exploring secluded garden—Darling Harbour’s Chinese Garden of Friendship . Join our team and feed the magnificent koi at 11.30am daily or join one of three daily tours and learn about the history, landscape and cultural heritage of the Chinese Garden.
Chinese Garden Highlights Tour - 10.30am daily (duration: 35 mins)
Plants in a Living Landscape Tour - 11.45am daily (duration: 45 mins)
Rocks in a Living Landscape Tour - 2.30pm daily (duration: 35 mins)
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Chinese Garden of Friendship
What's excluded :
- Visit: Chinese Garden of Friendship, Pier Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The walled Chinese Garden respectfully recreates the philosophy and harmony of a traditional Chinese garden in its waterfalls, lakes, exotic plants, pavilions and hidden pathways...once you’ve discovered this secret garden, you’ll never want to leave!
Departure Point :Chinese Garden of Friendship, Pier Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Departure Time :12/28/2020 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.