Chingaza Paramo Experience
Chingaza Paramo Experience is a wonderful adventure that will gives you incredible memories. You will meet unique and spectacular landscapes and ecosystems around the world, giant frailejones, sacred lagoons with grate ancestral value, and its amazing Muisca culture and histories. Also you will be able to take photos about the biodiversity such as deer, birds and if we are lucky the Andean bear.
Round trip from Bogotá, entrance to Chingaza Park, insurance policy, typical breakfast in La Calera, lunch (vegetarian option) and guidance done by local environmental interpreter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance, insurance policy and guide
What's excluded :
Chingaza Paramo Experience is an adventure that includes a nature walk that can be high or low level.
The "high level walk" comprehends a tour through the trails of some sacred Lagoons of the Muisca territory, with a duration of approximately 5 to 8 hours, where you can test your walking endurance. During the tour, the local guide will make several stops to tell you stories about the territory and you can take photos of the spectacular landscapes, glacial lakes of great ancestral value, as well as giant frailejones.
* We recommend to improve your comfort on the tour, you should bring swamp boots as you can see in the photos.
The "low level nature walk" incorporates a road safari, in which we will have the possibility to see and photograph wildlife as deer, great diversity of birds and if we are lucky the Andean bear. The hike we do in Andean Forest is on the Sua Sie trail (duration 2 hours), suitable for all audiences. You can bring your waterproof boots for this experience.
* People over 65 years old can be part of this experience at their own risk.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travelers at their hotels. Please look for a person with a Minga's cap.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Low level hike 8/6/2019 - 9/27/2021
High level hike 8/6/2019 - 9/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.