Chingis Khan Statue and Terelj National Park
Terelj National Park is set in a spectacular valley with fascinating rock formations and pine covered mountains, where you can enjoy horseback riding, hiking and photo shooting. It's the ideal destination for ones who have limited amount of time to explore the country. On this tour we will take you to a nomadic family and go on horse to Turtle rock, 23m tall turtle shaped rock - one of the famous places in Terelj and hike up to Aryabal medication temple on the beautiful hillside.
From the park we'll easily connected Chinggis Khaan Statue Complex. The statue is dedicated to Mongolian legendary emperor - Chinggis Khaan. It is 40m high and well known as the tallest equistrian stainless steel statue in the world. The museum inside the complex has small exhibition of "ger", traditional yurt.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - 3 options: 1) Buuz - steamed dumpling with mutton or beef with salads; 2) Tsuivan - fried hand made noodle with mutton; 3) Khuushuur - fried dumpling with mutton or beef.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Insurance, tips, personal sanitary items.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Watch short video to get introduced the complex. Visit the museum to see exhibitions relating to the Bronze Age and Xiongnu archaeological cultures in Mongolia. Go by lift to the statue's deck area and take a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, # 101 Apartment 203, 15th Khoroo, Khan-Uul disctrict, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar 17011 Mongolia
Drive to Terelj National park and see it's spectacular valley with fascinating rock formations and pine covered mountains. Visit nomadic family to get introduced their lifestyle. Have horse riding to Turtle rock, turtle shaped granite rock for around 30 min to 1 hour. Leisure hike up to Ariyabal meditation temple. Have lunch at a nomad family.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Drama Theater, Чингисийн Өргөн Чөлөө, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Ulaanbaatar, also from the train station and the airport.Airports
- Buyant Uhaa Airport, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.