Chitlang Village Trek 3 Days
Chitlang is about 22 km from Kathmandu in the South West direction. Before Opening of TRIBHUWAN RAJPATH (High way to link India and Kathmandu), CHITLANG was only one “On foot Highway” to get the Southern part of Nepal. Normally, motors carry people; it is only the place in the world, where motors used to carry by people because there was not road Kathmandu valley and BHIMPHEDI (a place near Terai Region of Nepal). There are lots of evidences, which show that there was civilized society in ancient centuries. Many temples with amazing wood and stone carving, artistic rest houses, stone taps, available inscription of centuries long are the proof of those civilized society.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chitlang Kulekhani Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Drive To Thankot And Trek To Chitlang. Walking 4 Hours
Pass By: Chitlang Kulekhani Tour, Lainchour, Near Amrit college, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Drive Morning drive to Thankot (13 km). Start hiking from Thankot to Chitlang. Hike approximately 3 hours. Upon arrival lunch. After lunch enjoys the view of Naspati garden. Afternoon visit Bhairab temple, village walk in Newari tribes and Satdhara (or jungle walk with local jungle guide). Evening campfire.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at the Resort or Guest House.
Day 2: Full Day Excursion Boating And Hiking. Excursion Around 6 Hours
Stop At: Chitlang Kulekhani Tour, Lainchour, Near Amrit college, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Early breakfast and hike down to Indra Sarobar Lake (3 hours walking on Sungava Trekking Trail). Boating on Indra saroval Lake. Lunch at Markhu. Afternoon drive to Chitlang by local Jeep. Upon Arrival refreshment. Evening campfire . Dinner at 8 PM.
Overnight at Camp.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Camp or Homestay/ Local lodge
Day 3: Drive Or Hike Back To Kathmandu
Pass By: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Early breakfast and hike and walk to the village. Afternoon drive or hike back to Kathmandu.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kathmandu- 3* star category
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you at your Hotel.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.