Chitwan Jungle Safari - exotic 2N3D Wildlife Safari Tour
On our Chitwan wildlife jungle Safari trip, we take Jeep Safari which is an exciting way to explore the jungle from a safe, elevated position. It also offers the close-up sight of the one-horn rhino in its natural habitat, numerous species of deer, langur monkeys, wild boar, etc. Over 400 bird species, either as permanent residents or migratory visitors, can be viewed on foot as you walk through the jungle and open grassland. Canoe rides along Rapti River on the western side of the park offer the fantastic experience of viewing a quarter of the world’s remaining gharial population which shelters under its banks. This fish-eating crocodile has long been hunted for the supposed aphrodisiac qualities of its snout.
-Exciting Jeep Safari and Jungle Walk
-Thrilling Dugout Canoe ride
-Watching 400 species of colorful birds
-Endangered Royal Bengal tiger,
-Encounter with rare Indian one-horn rhino and more
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinners)
- Transportation (Tourist Bus/Coach Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu)
- Activities : Birdwatching, Canoe ride, Nature Walk, Jeep Safari, Tharu Cultural Show
What's excluded :
- Extra night stay and extra activities
- Drinks & Personal expenses
Day 01: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Drive Kathmandu to Chitwan in a deluxe tourist vehicle. After driving for 5/6 hours, we will reach at the Chitwan. You will check in hotel nearby National Park. Jungle safari trip starts after Lunch. A short visit around the Tharu villages will allow you to observe their lifestyle. In the evening, you will experience the Tharu Culture program. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Full day Jungle activities.
Today, you will go for full day Chitwan national park activities. After breakfast you will go for thrilling canoe trip in the river and go for nature walk in the Jungle walk. In the afternoon, you will go for Jeep Safari. During the safari you can observe One Horned Rhinos, several species of birds, crocodile and different vegetations.
Day 03: Bird watching and return back to Kathmandu.
You will be following your guide early in the morning for bird watching inside the forest. After birdwatching tour, your journey will start to Kathmandu following the same route.
• Chitwan National Park, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan District, Narayani Zone, Central Region
• Sauraha, Sauraha, Chitwan District, Narayani Zone, Central Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tourist Bus Stand, Nayabazar, Kathmandu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.