Chobe Day Trip
This is a safari activity for those that want to see the BIG FIVE. This is combination of two activities that sum up the holiday moments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- No Visa Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chobe National Park, Chobe National Park, North-West District
Clients will leave Livingstone town in the morning at 7 am. They will drive to Kazungula Border which is the crossing pont to Chobe National Park. They will cross the Zambezi River by speed boat. Upon arrival in Botswana they will have a morning game drive in Chobe River after which they will then proceed for lunch at Chobe Safari Lodge. After lunch they will then have a safari game drive in Chobe National Park.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.