Chobe Safari Experience Day Trip
A fantastic full day Safari in highly regarded Chobe National Park, Botswana.
Botswana is home to one third of all the African Elephants and there are wonderful opportunities to see these and many other animals such as Lions, Leopards, Wild Dogs, Buffalo, Giraffes etc on land in the open Game Drive Vehicle and then the chance to see Hippos, Crocodiles, Elephants again and a huge variety of birds on the boat cruise
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Plus bottled water and other soft drinks on the Game Drive and Boat
- Morning Game Drive and Afternoon Boat Cruise or sometimes the reverse depending on guides advices.
- All transfers between Livingstone and Chobe
What's excluded :
- All drinks at Lunch Buffet except those soft drinks at Buffet area
- Morning Game Drive
Buffet Lunch at Top Hotel
Afternoon River Safari
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop back to where the travellers are staying. Free pick up and drop back is only when accomodation is within Livingstone, Zambia or pick up from the Zambia Immigration Border point after you have crossed the bridge from Zimbabwe and stamped into Zambia.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.