Chocolate Making Class in Vienna
If you are a chocoholic who is looking for an adventure or you want to surprise your bellowed ones with the perfect and creative gift, you are at the right place!Our knowledge and love for chocolate inspired us to create an unique museum focusing on arts, imagination and all fascinating things related to chocolate.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND US:
Chocolate Museum Vienna
Wiener Prater / Riesenradplatz 5
1020 Vienna, Austria
WHEN CAN YOU VISIT US:
WORKSHOPS are here for you from Monday until Sunday at: 12:00, 13:30 and 15:00
How long will you do the workshop: ca. 45 min.
How long will you visit the museum: between 30 min and 1 hour
WORKING TIME OF MUSEUM:
from May to September:
Monday - Sunday, 10:00 - 20:00
Last entry 19:00!
from October to April:
Monday - Sunday, 10:00 - 18:00
Last entry 17:00!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Our chocolatier will present you seven steps of chocolate consumption (sight, hear crushing, touching, detect smelling, texture, taste, aftertaste)
- You will make 3 unique chocolate bars in total of 300 g which you can garnish with various decorations.
- Together we will make the original “Xocolate” with tools and in manner of accent Aztecs.
- After the workshop, you will receive official Chocolate Museum Vienna signed certificate.
- In the end of your chocolate making experience you can freely visit the interactive chocolate museum on 2000m2
What's excluded :
- WHAT IS MINIMUM AGE FOR ATTENDING THE WORKSHOP?
- Smallest chocoholics that can attend the workshop are from age of 5.
Become a real chocolatier! Our team will provide you with everything you need from cookware, ingredients & recipes. With an assistance from start till the end you will not need any previous cooking experience to attend the chocolate workshop.
After a short introduction, we will go through the whole process and start tempering the chocolate! We will also take some time to tell you more about the different sides of chocolate and to explain you the theory behind of making the best chocolates.
This workshop is organised so that you can understand the basics of chocolate making. Our goal is to spoil you with the various flavours, smells and tastings.
You can choose to have the tour trough the 2000m2 big chocolate museum before or after the chocolate workshop.
We cant wait to see you, colleague Chocolatier!
• Chocolate Museum Vienna, Riesenradplatz 5 Im Wiener Prater, Vienna 1020 Austria
Departure Point :Riesenradplatz 6, 1020 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.