Christ Redeemer Skip the Line By Train, Maracanã with Lunch and Sugar Loaf
Three of the most famous sights in Rio de Janeiro are at your fingertips on this day-long tour. Get to the world-famous Christ Redeemer statue at the top of Corcovado Mountain via Skip The Line Train tickets and ride the cable cars overlooking Guanabara Bay from Sugar Loaf Mountain! Majestic views await you in Rio. You will also enjoy a quick stop in front of the world famous Maracanã Soccer Stadium and have a delightful Barbecue lunch. Listen to the story of Brazil since its discovery, all the way to the coming of the Portuguese Royal Family, Rio’s independence and the proclamation of the republic and learn all about the local’s lifestyle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone)
- Professional Tour Guide
- Panoramic City Tour
- Live audio guide – available in 9 different languages
- Internal visit to the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Cable Car Ticket to Sugar Loaf Mountain (if option with tickets and Lunch selected)
- Corcovado Train Ticket (if option with tickets and Lunch selected)
- Barbecue Lunch with vegetarian options (if option with tickets and Lunch selected)
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- Barbecue Buffet lunch at Brazilian Steakhouse with vegetarian options.
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Carretão Ipanema Classic Grill
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Leblon Beach, Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Catch up nice views from the Leblon beach, where you can get a great perscpective of the Morro Dois Irmãos (Two Brothers Hill)
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Located between Arpoador and Jardim de Alah, it is one of the most famous beaches in the country (Have you ever heard "Girl from Ipanema"?) and one of the busiest in the city. About 2 km long, some areas of the beach have strong waves and currents, and can be used for sports.
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
Copacabana Beach is the most famous beach in the city (maybe even in the country, or in the world) and is about 4 km long. Among the trademarks is its boardwalk with waves drawn in Portuguese stone, designed by famous brazilian landscaper Burle Max.
In Copacabana you will testify why cariocas have such a beautiful tan. While you travel through these neighborhoods, you will hear a few tips on what to do around them and the interesting stories that took place in these streets.
Pass By: Botafogo Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22250-040 Brazil
Head Downtown through the charming Botafogo shore where you will have the first glimpse of Sugar Loaf. You can also get nice perspectives of the Guanabara Bay.
This beach is great for those who wants to practice some sand sport: volleyball, soccer, footvolley, etc. Cycling, jogging and hiking are usual there, after all, there is a bike path and boardwalk that goes to Flamengo Beach.
Pass By: Guanabara Palace, Rua Pinheiro Machado s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22231-901 Brazil
You will pass through the historic Laranjeiras neighborhood, which hosts the Guanabara Palace, the ancient home of Princess Isabel who signed the Golden Law to free all slaves. Nowadays, the Palace is the official headquarters of the government of Rio de Janeiro.
Pass By: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
Before reaching downtown you will pass next to the Sambodrome, where the Samba School Parade happens every year.
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
See from outside and get inside the iconic Metropolitan Cathedral which was built in a pyramidal form with an internal diameter of 96 meters and a height of 80 meters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Rio de Janeiro Historic City Center, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20000-000 Brazil
A comprehensive city tour of downtown area. Take a panoramic tour through historical streets and buildings and get to know stories and curiosities of this prominent area. Get nice perspectives of the traditional Cinelândia Square with its historical buildings, and take a look at the Municipal Theater with its Art Nouveau Architecture.
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
You will make your way to Urca through Aterro do Flamengo and its parks, designed by Burle Marx and hear all about Brazil’s participation in World War II as well as the founding of the city back in the late 1500s, just before arriving to Sugar Loaf.
Stop At: Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
The first cable car takes you to Urca Hill, a vantage point 215 meters high for which already grants beautiful views of Guanabara Bay and its islands, Flamengo and Botafogo beaches, Santos Dummont Airport, the Rio-Niterói Bridge, Urca’s neighborhood and Corcovado Mountain.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
A second cable car takes you up to the top. When you get there, you will understand why Rio is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. At 395 meters you’ll enjoy breathtaking views from Copacabana beach, Niterói and the Santa Cruz fortress. From up there, you will have no trouble understanding why Rio is nicknamed “Wonderful City”.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Carretão Ipanema Classic Grill, R. Visc. de Pirajá, 112 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-003, Brazil
After visiting Sugar Loaf Mountain, you will head down to an all-you-can-eat-style barbecue house. Brazilian Churrascarias (Barbecue places) offer a wide variety of sides and alternative options, in case you decide to stick with a vegetarian option, you will still leave delighted. Lunch is included only if option selected. If selecting an option without lunch, our guide will offer a variety of nearby suggestions that can fit any budget or taste!
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
Take a lap around the stadium and have a short stop so you can appreciate the splendor of the two-time World Cup Finals host. There you will be able to imagine the amount of history that took place since its opening in 1950 when Brazil hosted its first World Cup. You will see the stadium from outside only.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Upon reaching Cosme Velho Station, sitting at the bottom of Corcovado Mountain, we will catch the train with pre-reserved tickets to save time and it will take you up to the top, through the dense Tijuca Rainforest to the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer Statue. The 20 minute ride up will give you a chance to thoroughly appreciate the Tijuca Forest, which is considered to be the largest urban forest in the whole world. It represents 7% of the whole city`s territory! It’s breath taking and that alone already makes the trip well worth it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Upon arriving at the Statue, you will have two options of reaching the top, by a lift and then an escalator, or the traditional way, by stairs, 222 Steps, but the prize makes it all worthwhile. Once up, the views and the imposing statue will take your mind off the walk up! Looking up you will feel blessed and protected by this beautiful monument of Christ with open arms, now one of the new Seven Wonders of the World! From up there you can see most of the city, all of the south zone and all the way to Niteroi. A unique view that will astound you. You will have about 40 minutes to get to know all the sides and views of Corcovado and take pictures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone)* If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when calling to reconfirm or when selecting your pick up point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour.
- This tour does not operate on Carnival, Dec 24, 25 & 31 and Jan 1st
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat in case it’s hot
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be aware we offer different options. There is an option with Tickets and Lunch included and the other one without Tickets and Lunch.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.