Christ the Redeemer & Rio de Janeiro Half-Day City Tour
Embark on this half-day Rio de Janeiro City Tour!
We visit to Corcovado Mountain and the Christ the Redeemer statue going through the Paineiras route. The 20-minute drive to the base of the statue takes you through the Tijuca Forest and gives you a preview of the landscapes ahead. The statue stands 710 meters tall and from this vantage point, you have sweeping views of the city.
We also visit the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Arcos da Lapa with the traditional Selarón Steps. Then, we take pictures outside of the Sambadrome and the Maracanã Stadium.
Tour guide, tickets to the Christ the Redeemer and round-trip transfer are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to the Christ, the Redeemer.
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Tickets to enter the Sambadrome.
- Tickets to enter the Maracana Stadium.
- Entry/Admission - Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
We visit to Corcovado Mountain and the Christ the Redeemer statue going through the Paineiras route. The 20-minute drive to the base of the statue takes you through the Tijuca Forest and gives you a preview of the landscapes ahead. The statue stands 710 meters tall and from this vantage point, you’ll have sweeping views of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
The largest urban forest in the planet. We will take you on a panoramic view. By minivan, we go through the Tijuca Forest and stop at the Visitor's Center inside the Paineiras. This is the place where we take the minivan from the Corcovado to get to the Christ, the Redeemer.
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Located in Santa Teresa, the Selarón Steps are famous for its bright and colourfull tiles.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
The modern archtecture is very different from the traditional cathedrals we see out there. Enjoy the beautiful stained glasses and try to guess the biblical passages they got their inspiration from.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
The Sambodromo is the Carnival Temple and the place we compete every year in the biggest celebration of carnival in the planet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
Football - or soccer, if you prefer - is part of the Brazilian life. We love to watch the games and share experiences with complete strangers that get together for one purpose: support their team on the field. The Maracanã Stadium is considered our temple and a sacred place for those who enjoy a great game. We can take pictures outside of the Stadium and share stories about our favorite matches.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Rio Othon Palace, Av. Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-001, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.Pickup between 07:45 am and 08:30 am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- We do not operate this tour on Carnival season.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.