Christchurch Attractions - The Christchurch Pass
- 50 Minute Tram ride or use your ticket as an all day pass to hop on and off
- 30 Minute Punt down the Avon River, sit back and relax, soak up the surroundings
- 60 minute Botanic Gardens Tour on our electric run all weather vehicles
- Visit the Christchurch Gondola, use the free transfer thats included, departing form outside the Muesum on Rolleston Ave and returning from the Gondola. Spend the day checking out the views, enjyoing coffee, a bit of shopping at the shop at the top.
- Free return shuttle to and from the gondola
- Day 1 : Visit in your own timeYou choose the day you visit Christchurchs main attractions.Meals :None
The Christhcurch Pass can be used on any day in any order.
Can be used 7 days a week.
Voucher can be exchanged at first attraction that is visited.
Recommened to pre-book for punting especailly in the summer months.
FREE Gondola Shuttle Transfer included.
Transport is included for the Gondola Sector if you dont have your own transport, or you can use the local bus network, otherwise free parking at the Gondola Base.
Tramway, Punting on the Avon and the Caterpillar are all centrally located.
Disembark at stop 12 on the TRAM ROUTE for for the Gondola Shuttle Departure Point, the Caterpilar Botanic Gardens Tour and a five minute walk to Punting on the Avon