Christmas Day Tour of Stonehenge, Bath, and the Cotswolds
Have a memorable Christmas Day in England with this holiday tour to Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon from London. England’s undeniable star attractions are ideal to visit at Christmas, as it’s the one day when their usual crowds aren’t around. See Stonehenge from Salisbury Plain, enjoy a walking tour around Bath, devour a 2-course Christmas lunch in the gorgeous Cotswolds, and see the birthplace of William Shakespeare in pretty Stratford-upon-Avon! You can upgrade to include a ”Christmas at Highclere", Lady Carnarvon's most recent book.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-course Christmas lunch with coffee/ tea
- Panoramic tour of Georgian city of Bath
- Drive past Stonehenge and picturesque Cotswolds
- Services of Professional guide and transport by air-conditioned coach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Crossing the River Avon the bridge was completed by 1774, and connected the city with the land of the Pulteney family which they was designed by Robert Adam in a Palladian style, it is exceptional in having shops built across its full span on both sides.
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
The Royal Crescent is a row of 30 terraced houses laid out in a sweeping crescent in the city of Bath, England. Designed by the architect John Wood, the Younger and built between 1767 and 1774, it is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom
Pass By: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. We drive through here.
Pass By: Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens, Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 9HH England
See Anne Hathaway's Cottage, the beautiful 500 year old cottage where Shakespeare courted his bride-to-be.
Pass By: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
Walk in Shakespeare’s footsteps and see the house where he was born and grew up. Hear tales of Shakespeare’s family life and discover how the extraordinary William Shakespeare continues to shape our lives today.
Pass By: Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6HB England
Take a photo stop outside Shakespeare’s schoolroom to step back in time to the 1570’s when William Shakespeare was a pupil learning to read and write and where leading theatre companies came to perform – a strong influence on the young playwright.
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions will be closed on Christmas Day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.