Christmas Food Walking Tour
Christmas is a magical moment of the year and we have designed a unique foodie experience for you and your family. As you stroll across three beautiful Roman neighborhoods, enjoy a traditional Italian family-style Christmas dinner. Start with a selection of delicious appetizers, continue with a hearty dish of fresh, homemade pasta with ragù and a warming glass of wine at a local trattoria, and finish dinner with a traditional Italian holiday dessert. Our Christmas Food Walking Tour in Rome runs from 1 December to 6 January only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Navona
- Entry/Admission - Campo de' Fiori
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Farnese
- Entry/Admission - Trastevere
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
The tour starts at Piazza Navona.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Enjoy an appetizer by Campo de' Fiori.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Farnese, 00186 Rome Italy
Walk through the beautiful Piazza Farnese and Via Giulia.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Enjoy a sit-down Christmas dinner in Trastevere.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Navona, 14, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We cannot accommodate gluten-free diets
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.