Christmas lights at Salaj land with local wine & food tasting
A great getaway from a busy advent in Zagreb. A true Christmas spirit in a local family environment!
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting is included in the price
- Entry/Admission - Salaj Land
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Consumation of food and drinks inside the Salaj land is not included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kutina, Kutina, Sisak-Moslavina County, Central Croatia
Departing from Zagreb around 13h we take a short drive to our partner winery for local wine and food tasting! Here will learn all about the production of wines grown in the area with a chance of tasting and buying different wine styles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salaj Land, Ante Starchevica 132, Cazma 43240 Croatia
Salaj Land is the biggest spectacle in Christmass time besides Zagreb Advent! A great way to enrich your Christmas stay in Zagreb area.
After wine tasting, we head out to our Christmas fairy tale land! 5 million lights light this spectacle village! Stroll down the path and take hundreds of photos will drinking cooked wine and traditional snacks! It's like being stuck in a National lampoon's Christmas. We always try to imagine Chevy Chase putting up all those lights :)
This is a family farm and they have been putting up this show for the last 20 years. It is definitely a must-see attraction at this part of year.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :MAKAI INTERNACIONAL D.O.O. ZA IZDAVAŠTVO, Palmotićeva ul. 4, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Its easy. Use google maps ;)Airports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.