Christmas Lunch in Canterbury with Dover and Rochester
Celebrate Christmas Day on a tour of the beautiful English countryside. You’ll visit Canterbury, enjoy a delicious traditional Christmas lunch, see the White Cliffs of Dover and take a walking tour of Rochester. Soak up the holiday spirit of three historic English towns and sample a traditional Christmas lunch in the charming old town of Canterbury.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Course Christmas lunch with welcome drink
- Visit Canterbury, enjoy a short walking tour of this historic town
- See Rochester Cathedral and Castle
- Services of Professional guide and transport by air-conditioned coach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
The ancient city of Canterbury has been the centre of Christian worship for almost 1,700 years. Its greatest treasure is the cathedral, infamous as the setting for the brutal murder of Thomas Beckett in 1170. Canterbury became the centre of one of the most important medieval pilgrimages in Europe, immortalised by Geoffrey Chaucer in The Canterbury Tales. Whilst at Canterbury you will have a chance to enjoy the Christmas services in the cathedral (subject to cathedral service timings).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: The White Cliffs of Dover, Upper Road Langdon Cliffs, Dover CT16 1HJ England
The White Cliffs of Dover are perhaps most famous as an iconic landmark, the white chalk face a symbol of home and war time defence, but they have so much more to offer; stunning views, a serene walk, a wealth of wildlife, an abundance of history.
Pass By: Rochester Cathedral, The Precinct, Rochester ME1 1SX England
The former City of Rochester, with its unique atmosphere and wealth of historic buildings, provides us with an opportunity to step into the life & times of Charles Dickens – you’ll see many locations marked with plaques, as mentioned in the novels. Victorian-style street lights line the cobbled streets of our walking tour, taking us past both the 11th Century Cathedral and the 12th Century Castle, symbols of the town’s earlier importance in Medieval times.
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :Victoria Station, Victoria St, Victoria, London SW1E 5ND, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.