Christmas Market Tour in Budapest
It is time to warm up, go outside and enjoy the most magical atmosphere that the Hungarian capital can offer us! Join us in the most Christmas experience for its popular markets with our Christmas Market Tour in Budapest.
With the company of our guide in Spanish, we will get lost in the streets of the city that is dressed in colorful lights and the most welcoming decoration, while we know the Hungarian traditions, their most typical dishes, and how Christmas is celebrated in Budapest .
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tasting of Kürtöskalács, the traditional Hungarian sweet.
- Spanish tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deak Ferenc Square, Budapest 1052 Hungary
Deák Square, which transforms into another wonderful Christmas market
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Andrássy út 25, 1061 Hungary
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Budapest, Széchenyi István tér 5, 1051 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.