Chronicles and Echoes of Divar Island
Catch a ferry and cross the Mandovi River to Divar Island. Experience a gem of old world charm, paddy fields, ancient temples, pretty churches, Indo-Portuguese houses and winding roads in our Divar Island Tour. As you enter the island, you’ll find locals sitting with their fishing rods in hope of making a catch in the Mandovi river. The tops of hillocks on the island gives you a lovely view of the river. Divar Island is so blissfully green and tranquil that you’re enticed to slip into a peaceful meditation. All these make for an ideal Goan village tour. Come, take back a slice of life of Goa with you.
On our guided Divar Island Tour you get to visit some of the interesting places on the island and understand a little more of its historical, social and cultural heritage.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Divar Island
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Divar Island, Near Mandovi River, Panjim India
Divar is the second largest island of the seven islands which are situated in the Mandovi River, the largest being Charao Island. The island is roughly 6km long by 3km wide and it is connected by four ferry services.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ferry to Divar, NH 4A, Ribandar, Goa 403006, India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.