Ciao Roma! A Fun Family Friendly Private Tour
First time in Milan with your family? Wondering where to go and what to see in this beautiful city? Wonder no more! Join your favorite local for a fun family friendly introduction to the city. Get acquainted with the city and receive family friendly recommendations along the way.
This private experience will keep your kids' eyes open thanks to fun games & activities to help them discover Milan in an entertaining way. A fun treasure hunt awaits them!
Get ready to make your way past famous landmarks, discover spots only locals know about, take a stroll past beautiful art galleries and much more. Meet and greet your favorite local at Piazza Gae Aulenti a symbol of the Milan "of the future". Take off into the city and visit some hidden spots among the main sights.
Make your way towards the old part of the city and pass Porta Garibaldi, a neoclassical arch built in 1825. Along the way, you’ll discover spots only known by locals, take a stroll past beautiful churches and an old wine cellar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
- Special Treat for Kids
What's excluded :
- Pick-Up and drop off
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Gae Aulenti Zona Garibaldi, 20124 Milan Italy
Say hello to your host in the pretty square Piazza Gae Aulenti at the entrance of the Replay shop
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Porta Garibaldi, Piazza XXV Aprile, 20154 Milan Italy
Make your way to this neoclassical arch built in 1825. Along the way, you’ll discover spots only known by locals, take a stroll past beautiful churches and an old wine cellar.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Brera District, Via Pontaccio, Via FatebeneFratelli, Via dei Giardini, Via Monte di Pieta, Via Ponte Vetero and Via Mercato., Milan Italy
See where the main collection of Renaissance art in Italy is housed in the heart of the Brera district
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Gae Aulenti, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Brera, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.