Cincinnati Ethnic Food and Culture Tour in Over the Rhine
Travel the world without leaving Cincinnati! If you’re looking for fun things to do in Cincinnati, this guided culinary tour will introduce you to some of the best ethnic food in town. Historic Over the Rhine is home to dozens of entrepreneurs. It truly is a place where different worlds collide.
The Ethnic Eats Tour begins in beautiful Washington Park, where the heart of Over the Rhine congregates. Here at the northern edge of Cincinnati, we'll enjoy dishes at 6 different restaurants and at the final stop - a craft cocktail. Bring your appetite for this savory tour!
From centuries old buildings to new business opening every day, this tour will expose you to several modern-day artisans, from designers to shop keepers. By the end of the tour, you’ll have some amazing photos in front of iconic buildings and landmarks, an insider’s local knowledge of the food and drinks scene, and where to shop to find the most unique hand crafted items.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- 6 Food tastings with one alcohol tasting
- Local Professional guide
- Shopping Guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Additional Beverages may be purchased
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7550
View the exterior of Music Hall and learn the history of Cincinnati's first German singing hall.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH 45202
We stroll through the heart of this vibrant ethnic neighborhood, past local shops and restaurants hearing stories of the German immigrants
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuities for your tour guide are appreciated
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Bring own water bottle for hydration and umbrella if needed
- We cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid note: This is a public tour, so you may be dining with other guests on the tour. If you wish to book a private tour, you have to contact Riverside Food Tours directly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bring your own face mask. It is required to enter the restaurants. Our groups are limited to 8 guests. This is a food tour, therefore you will be dining with other guests on the tour. All guests are required to sign a Covid waiver stating they are in good health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.