Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour With Findlay Market
The Cincinnati Streetcar afternoon tour, features sit down dining at local downtown restaurants, a tasting of Cincinnati craft beer, a trip to historic Over the Rhine and ends with a tour of Findlay Market and a yummy dessert! The food featured on this tour is varied and plentiful. From Indian to Scottish to California cuisine to NY style pizza and much more, we promise you won't leave hungry! On the Cincinnati Streetcar tour, we explore the city at a more leisurely pace by utilizing the streetcar as we stroll through 3 different neighborhoods.
Our friendly local guides entertain you with history, interesting stories and fun facts. Our guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors who know this city inside and out. Learn about the German immigrants whose love of beer and food have influenced our city for over 200 years.
Receive a food guide with a streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a friendly guide.Our promise is to fill you – both mind and body!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting at 6 local restaurants/eateries
- One alcohol tasting (additional alcohol available for purchase)
- Local, friendly, certified guide
- 3-hour guided tour
- Streetcar Ride
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for your guide not included and are much appreciated
- Soft drinks, coffee
- Pass By: Great American Ball Park, 100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202-5108
We pass by the Home of the Cincinnati Reds Baseball Team, Great American Ballpark.
Stop At: Carew Tower, 441 Vine St Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2821
On our downtown city tour, we may visit Hathaway's Diner, the oldest diner in Cincinnati, located in the 49 story high Carew Tower.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Aronoff Center for the Arts, 650 Walnut St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2517
The Aronoff Center for the Arts is the anchor for a number of restaurants in downtown Cincinnati.
Stop At: Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Over the Rhine is a 360 acre historic German neighborhood just a few blocks north of downtown Cincinnati. It is filled with beautiful Italianate architecture and home to Music Hall and Washington Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Washington Park, 1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7550
Washington Park is an eight acre oasis filled with fountains, stately trees, a bandstand, dog park, playground, refreshment area and sports lawn.
Pass By: Cincinnati Music Hall, 1241 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7531
Cincinnati Music Hall, built in 1878 is home to Cincinnati symphony, ballet, opera and Pops Orchestra. This beautiful Victorian Gothic Castle like structure is a Cincinnati icon.
Stop At: Findlay Market, 1801 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-5932
Findlay Market, built in 1851 is Cincinnati's last standing market. It was named one of the best 10 Markets in the Country by Newsweek magazine. It is patterned after a German Market and meant to serve the immigrants north of the city limits. It has been beautifully maintained and home to a large number of vendors.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Keema Samosa with a trio of sauces
• Scottish bangers and mash
• Gourmet cheeseburger
• NY Style pizza
• Greek Chicken pita dish
• Hand dipped malt
• French Macaron
• Belgium waffle with strawberries and cream
• Homemade fudge
• Hand crafted chocolate
Departure Point :Smoothie King, 155 E 2nd St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A vegetarian option is available with advance notice. Call us on the phone number attached in the voucher.
- Children 0-5 do not need a ticket, but we must be notified after booking is made by calling the phone number attached in the voucher.
- A moderate amount of walking (1.5 miles) is involved in addition to the streetcar
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A Covid waiver must be signed. A face mask is required on the streetcar and to enter restaurants.
- Bring a water bottle for hydration and umbrella if needed
- We cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid note: This is a public tour, so you may be dining with other guests on the tour. If you wish to book a private tour, you have to contact Riverside Food Tours directly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bring your own face mask. It is required on the streetcar and to enter an inside public space. Please note: Our groups are limited to 8 guests. This is a food tour, therefore, you will be dining with other guests. All guests are required to sign a Covid waiver stating they are in good health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.