Cinema Tour LGBT+ in Rome
First LGBT+ official tour operator in Rome. Our cinema tour offers you gay friendly experience in a semi private group.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2,5-3 hours tour
- Semi private group (MAX 8 people)
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Pet friendly
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
Follow the foodsteps of famous actors and discover The Eternal City as a movie's frame. The pictoresque streets and theatrical monuments of The Eternal City are often described as a living movie set, so is no wonder the filmmakers from all over the world have for many years been choosing Rome as a scenario to both Hollywood blockbusters and small indipendente films. Through the locations in The Eternal City you will discover the unforgettable charm of one of the most widely represented cities on the silver screen. From Angels and Demons to La Dolce Vita,from La Grande Bellezza to Roman Holiday...
The cinema adventure will begin with Jep's fabulous penthouse offering a stunning view of the Colosseum, one of the main locations of Sorrentino's LA Grande Bellezza, academy award winner for best foreign language of 2013. From there we will jump to 1953,thr year of The Roman Holiday, staring Audrey Hepburn & Gregory Peck. We will pass by Bocca della Verità (The Mouth of Truth), where some of the most famous scenes took place. Crossing the bridge the adventure will take place in Trastevere, in which numerous scenes from Woody Allen's To Rome with Love were filmed...
• Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
• Piazza della Bocca della Verita, 18 Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome Italy
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Via Veneto, Rome Italy
• Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
• Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
• Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.