Cinque Terre Cooking Lesson in La Spezia
Learn how to cook a 3-course Italian meal with Ligurian slow-food flair. With your expert cook guiding you from the start, visit a marketplace in the harbor town of La Spezia and pick out the freshest fish and vegetables — think mussels, sea bream, juicy tomatoes and bright green asparagus. Ingredients in hand, stroll through picturesque streets to a charming ‘osteria’ (small eatery) where, in a small group of no more than 10 people, you’ll receive highly personalized cooking instruction in the kitchen. Then, feast on the fruits of your labor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert cook/guide
- Cooking class
- Water and Soft Drinks
- Printed Recipes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit a marketplace in the harbor town of La Spezia and buy fresh fish and vegetables, learn how to cook a 3-course Italian meal with Ligurian slow-food flair and enjoy your meal.
• Stuffed muscles
• Seafood Spaghetti
• Gnocchi al ragù
• Chocolate cake
• Apple cake
Departure Point :La Spezia Centrale, Piazzale Medaglie d'Oro, 19122 La Spezia SP, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that you might deal with crustaceans, mollusc, shellfish and fish. Please advise any allergies or specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund;
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.