Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan With Hotel Pickup
Discover the beautiful Cinque Terre! A UNESCO World Heritage site, Cinque Terre, meaning ‘five lands’ (Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso) are five perilously perched villages strung along a short stretch of cliffs that face the Liguria Sea on one of Italy’s most scenic stretches of coastline.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip Monterosso to La Spezia
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- The tour may be bilingual. Please check at reservation.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Leaving Milan, you arrive directly at the Cinque Terre and via a scenic route on the coast you reach Manarola. Here you'll have free time to venture around the vineyards, stroll the piers where fishing boats line the shore or watch the locals and the tourists jumping into the sea from the rocks of the harbour!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza, 19016 Monterosso al Mare Italy
Right before lunch time you catch the train to Monterosso al Mare, the biggest of the five villages, where you will have time to explore and visit the beaches dotted along the coast. Despite the number of tourists, there is still a real sense of local identity even in the most tourist-crammed little ‘piazze'. Restaurants, bars and accommodation all have an endearingly homespun air about them as though when the locals saw tourists coming, they found a few garden chairs to stick on their terrace, hand painted a sign and began serving customers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cinque Terre Trails, Riomaggiore to Monterroso Italy
During your free time, if you wish, you will able to explore the beginning of some of the trails leading inside the Cinque Terre national park.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Portovenere, 19025, Porto Venere Italy
From Monterosso you will start the final leg of your journey, probably the most inspiring, a 90 minutes boat cruise. The perfect way to admire the stunning views of the Cinque Terre and the delightful village of Portovenere from the sea. After this memorable experience, you will arrive at La Spezia where your coach will be waiting to take you back to Milan.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation.Our pick up times are shown as an interval "Starting from 6:00" means that we will pick up you at your hotel from 6:00 up to 6:30 in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour. Please be ready in your reception desk at 6 am.The service includes pick up only and not drop off
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- In case of bad weather conditions, the boat might not be able to sail or some of the docks may be not available for landing. In such occasions, the itinerary will be subject to variations and the cruise may be cancelled or change course
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our Pick up service takes place in the center of Milan. The bus takes approximately one hour to Pick up all of the passengers, subject to traffic conditions and the number of passengers booked for that particular tour. For this reason, pick up times are shown as an interval “Starting from 6:00” means that we will pick up you at your hotel at 6:00 or later in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.