Circus with Purpose Retreat
Saffron and Amy have been creating community circuses in Nicaragua since 2014. Every time, they are overwhelmed by the INCLUSIVITY (irrespective of age, finances, gender, culture, nationality), COLLABORATION (everyone comes together for a shared purpose of creating joy) and CREATIVE CONFIDENCE, inspired in both the participants and the audience.
This retreat is about growth hacking our bodies and minds, and expanding our potential through collaboration and purposedriven creation.
Some of the highlights:
-7 nights in our Circus Castle by the sea
-Daily Yoga, Dance, Acro Yoga and Aerial Acrobatic classes held by international and local teachers and artists
-Organic rhythms by musical innovators
-3 delicious, colourful, nourishing meals daily + snacks
-Priceless connections with purposeful creators and a beautiful community of YOUnicorns
-Raised funds go towards building a Circus and Yoga school, to make a difference and give back to the local community
per adult from
What's included :
- 7-nights at magical Magnific Rock in the accommodation of your choice
- Airport transfers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Flights, personal expences
Come to the edge of the world for a meeting of the minds with purpose driven changemakers and BE the YOUnicorn you wish to see in the world.
We have invited some of our favorite purposeful creators including Andrew Sealy, Matthew Silver, Crested Butte Dance Collective and Symphonic Planet to teach yoga, dance, handstands, AcroYoga, aerial arts, make art and explore the concept of PURPOSE.
Immerse yourself in our Circus Castle by the Sea where every moment is your canvas, wake up and align yourself in our birds eye yoga shala, ignite your energy with colorful nourishing meals, explore your body in our aerial and acrobatic jungle gym, take a surf board and become one with the vibrations of the pacific ocean, find your float to handstand, move your body to organic rhythms created by musical innovators, immerse in Spanish language and Nicaraguan culture with bilingual classes taught by local teachers, ideate with thought leaders in their fields to hone your passion and purpose, and work with international artists, yogis and the local community to co-create a piece of collaborative art for the purpose of building a social circus and yoga education center in El Remate Nicaragua.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.