City, Batu Caves and Putrajaya Full Day Tour
City, Batu Caves and Putrajaya Tour (Full day Tour)
Tour Code :
The cheapest private tour in Kuala Lumpur!
Kuala Lumpur with a character of its own, is lso known for its colorful cultures, races and traditions.You will be amaze to see that the oriental and colonial part of the city intertwine with interesting Moorish, Mogul and Islamic stylish building.Batu Caves is a Hindu Temple located at the outskirt of Kuala Lumpur City. These limestone caves are 400 million years old. There are a total 272 steps leading up to the main caves temple. Batu Caves consists of three big caves.Putrajaya, Malaysia’s Smart City-In-A Garden, is located in the heart of the country’s highly routed Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) and is the Malaysian Government’s impressive new administrative Centre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Boat ride ticket at your own expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batu Caves, Batu Caves, Selangor
Batu Caves is a Hindu Temple located at the outskirt of Kuala Lumpur City. These limestone caves are 400 million years old. There are a total 272 steps leading up to the main caves temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour picks up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur / Petaling Jaya / Damansara area ONLY. Apart from these areas we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We provide car baby seat upon request
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes & hat/cap/umbrella
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.