City Tour Bonn and Bad Godesberg in a double-decker bus
During the big tour in Bonn and Bad Godesberg, discover the most beautiful sides of Bonn and the architectural legacy from more than 2000 years of city history. Experience the southern part of the city with its magnificent Wilhelminian style houses and the nationally known museum mile. The former government district has developed into Bonn's new international center. The UN campus and the modern company headquarters of Deutsche Telekom and Deutsche Post DHL represent the successful structural change in Bonn after the end of the capital era. Enjoy the view of the unique backdrop of the Siebengebirge at the gateway to the romantic Rhine and the flair of the former spa and residence town of Bad Godesberg with its beautiful villas.
per adult from
1 hour 55 minutes
What's included :
- Hop-on-Hop-off ticket valid for 24 hours
What's excluded :
Big tour Bonn and Bad Godesberg
Route Duration: 1 hour 55 minutesStops on the Big tour Bonn and Bad Godesberg:
Attractions on the Big tour Bonn and Bad Godesberg:
- Münsterplatzgarage - Munsterplatz garage
- Am Hof 36 - Bonn cathedral cath. church
- Poppelsdorf Palace - Poppelsdorf Castle
- Kunstmuseum Bonn - Bundeskunsthalle, Kunstmuseum Bonn
- Redoute Bonn Eventlocation - Tagungen - Hochzeiten - Bad Godesberg Redoute
- Kiosk IMBISS - Rhine bank, ferry terminal
- Deutsches Museum Bonn - German Museum Bonn
- Kameha Grand - Kameha Grand Hotel
- Bonn Marriott Hotel - Marriott Hotel, Platz d. United Nations
- Museum Koenig - Alexander King Museum
- Brassertufer - Brassertufer, Theater Bonn
Beethoven-Haus Bonn / Altes Rathaus / Poppelsdorf Palace / Haus der Geschichte der Bundesrepublik Deutschland / Kurpark Bad Godesberg / Panoramapark / Deutsches Museum Bonn / GOP Variete-Theater Bonn / Zoologisches Museum Konig / Alter Zoll / Bonn-Information
Operates: 11 stops: Bonner Münster, Nussallee, Museumsmeile, Bad Godesberg Redouten, Rheinufer, Kennedyallee, Kameha Grand Hotel, WCCB, Museum König, Brassertufer Rheingasse. The ticket for this tour "Bonn and Bad Godesberg" also entitles you to travel on our small tour "Bonn flying visit: short & beautiful", which is offered from 10 am starting at bus stop 1. Here, too, you can get off in between and get on again later.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.