Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
City tour by horse carriage.aswan
> discover the culture side and the real life in Aswan
What's included :
- pick up and drop off by horse carriage
- expert tour guide
- public coffee shop drinks and smoke
- bottle of water
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- Have unforgettable memories and taste the real Egyptian life. our expert tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we going to start our great tour by horse carriage. we will go straight to down town to discover the back area and the Egyptian public buildings, the small streets. continue the tour by visit the public market and see the Egyptian products where the local people buy their things. visit the tourist market where the tourists buy their gifts.time to find out the religious culture side of Egypt we going to visit the main church in Aswan and also the main mosque. have Egyptian drink in public coffee shop. smoke sheisha the most famous smoke in Egypt. take fabulous photos in real public atmosphere.
After the fabulous tour drive back to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick Up Time
- 5.00 pm (time change is available)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.