City Tour Cologne in a double-decker bus
With us you can easily explore the city in 90 minutes. With our HopOn-HopOff ticket, you can get off at various stops and get to know the city better as you wish. You can then get on again at a later point in time and continue the journey.
If the weather is nice, experience the ride in the large red convertible.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- HopOn HopOff ticket valid for 24 hours
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Red line:
Attractions on the Red line:
- Hänneschen-Theater - Old town
- Gürzenichstraße 23 - Carnival department store Deiters
- Cäcilienstraße 38 - Rauenstrauch Joest Museum
- Blaubach 11A - Water tower
- Eiz in the hood - Clodwigplatz
- Tauzieher - Chocolate Museum
- Deutzer Brauhaus - Deutz train station
- Gummersbacher Str. 4 - KEC training hall
- Köln Corintostr. - Odysseum
- Riehler Str. 173 - Zoo, flora
- B9 7 - Theodor-Heuss-Ring
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Ring 27-29 - Media park
- Digitaldruck Scharf - Friesenplatz
- GRUBEG UG - City museum, EL-DE house
Cologne Cathedral / Hanneschen Theater / Agrippabad / Severinstorburg / Chocolate Museum / Rheinauhafen / Historische Senfmuehle / Bahnhof Koeln-Deutz / Rheinpark / Lanxess Arena / Odysseum - Das Abenteuermuseum / Koelner Zoo / Die Bastei / Eigelstein Torburg / Mediapark Koln / Cinedom / Saint Gereon's Basilica / Romerturm / Koelnisches Stadtmuseum
Operates: 15 stops: Among other things, cathedral, old town, Guerzenich, Neumarkt, water tower, Clodwigplatz, chocolate museum, triangle tower, Lanxess Arena, Odysseum, zoo etc. January to March every 60 minutes, from 21.05.-19.06.20 Wed-Sun every 60 minutes, from 20.06.2020 on Saturdays every 20 minutes, from 21.06.2020 Sun-Fri every 30 minutes First tour from the cathedral at 10:00 a.m. / last tour at 5:00 p.m.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.