City Tour, Cultural Experience at Cancun!
Cancun City Tour is the perfect combination for your vacations, come to know the city beyond the typical tourist places, meet its people, its cultural diversity with the comfort, quality, safety and guarantee of a high-level tour. The Cancun city tour is the perfect combination of places, as you will not only enjoy a single destination, but there will be more than one to fill you with memories.
There are many beautiful beaches in Cancun, however, this tour takes you to enjoy Playa Langosta and Playa Delfines, to enjoy a tour of the sun, sand and especially the sea. As in all tours, you cannot miss out on shopping and here you will visit one of the most popular markets in Cancun, “el mercado 28” full of souvenirs, tequila and Mexican handicrafts where you can shop as it is on the itinerary in which practically every tourist who makes a trip abroad has to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch (Tacos de Cochinita)
- Two bottles of water or beer on board the van
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tequila Factory Cancun and Villas
- Entry/Admission - Mayan Museum of Cancun
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tips, souvenir and photos (available to purchase)
- Beverages during lunch
- USD10 - USD15 pickup fee if hotel is not in the list (applies to hotels in the Riviera Maya)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Delfines, Boulevard Kukulkan, Punta Nizuc - Cancun 335 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
This is a mandatory stop if you visit cancun, in this place you can take a photo in the letters of "Cancun" in a totally impressive view of the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Tequila Factory Cancun and Villas, Carretera Cancun-Puerto Morelos Km 23.4 Antes del Motel Sensaciones, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
Tequila Factory Cancun and Villas, Carretera Cancun-Puerto Morelos Km 23.4 Antes del Motel Sensaciones, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mayan Museum of Cancun, Hotelera Cancun Quintana Roo Blvd. Kukulcan Km 16. 5 Esq. Gucumatz, Cancun 77504 Mexico
The Mayan Museum of Cancun is an exhibition space for the Mayan culture this museum has 3 rooms in which archeology and social, cultural and daily life aspects of the Mayan culture are exposed.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Avenida Kukulkan, Cancun Mexico
Get to know the Boulevard Kulcan or better known as the hotel zone, this place is one of the most visited places in Quintana Roo. Most tourists stay in this sector during their trip to Cancun, surrounded by beaches, fun attractions, activities, museums, parks, restaurants, discos and bars, and of course the best hotels in the city. All located a few minutes away.
Stop At: Mercado 28, Calle Xel Ha SM 28, Mz 13, Cancun 77509 Mexico
Mercado 28 Cancun is the most visited by tourists in the center of the City, since in it you can find an immense amount of souvenirs and Mexican crafts with affordable prices that anywhere in the hotel zone, in addition to having food restaurants typical with a very good atmosphere.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmationDear customer if you don't find your Hotel below you may have an extra fee depending on the Hotel pick up. This applies to hotels in the Riviera Maya
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.