City Tour Cusco With Qoricancha and 4 Ruins
We have fun guides, with much knowledge, we fulfill everything we offer, visit with us the most important of the city of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour briefing.
- Expert professional guide.
- Tourist transport (Outbound and return)
What's excluded :
- Tourist Ticket (Additional cost of 70 soles)
- Entrance to Koricancha (Additional cost of 15 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Santo Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, Peru
Day 1:Cusco-Qoricancha -Saysayhuaman-Qenko-Pukapukara-Tambomachay-Cusco
The walk starts at 1:20 p.m., 1:30 p.m., with the pick-up from your Hotel, depending on the proximity to the historic center of the city.
The first place to visit will be the QORICANCHA (museum, built in the Inca times as a temple to worship the sun, its walls are made of large blocks of stone, whose ancient remains now sit in the Convent of Santo Domingo), With the tourist transport we will continue to our second destination to SACSAYHUAMAN (it is the site of an ancient complex built by the Inca Empire, located on a hill, 2 km from the city of Cusco .It is believed that it was a fortress and a place for Religious ceremonies Sacsayhuaman, like most Inca structures, is made of large polished stone walls, each rock cut precisely to fit perfectly without the use of mortar), as a third destination we have QENQO (rocky place, located at 3 kilometers from Cusco, where the ceremonial stairs and altars have been carved, this place was used as an oracle or sanctuary for religious ceremonies.
There are carved elements related to the Inca agricultural rituals. You will also see a stone that measures 5.90 m., On which projects a shadow with the appearance of a puma, during the solstice of the sun), as the fourth place to visit PUCA PUCARA (located 6 kilometers from Cusco, it is believed that it is an ancient Inca military complex, some also believe it was a place for control and storage of food production in the nearby valley).
Finally TAMBOMACHAY (structure made of stones finely assembled in terraces.) It is composed of two channels and aqueducts, with a water jet from a spring of fresh water whose origin is unknown.The only waterfall, which falls into a source, is called the " Bath of the Inca ").
The tour will end at 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. near the parade ground where the passenger will decide to go to dinner or go to their respective hotels.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the passengers of your hotel in the city of Cusco
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.