City tour 'East-Berlin Special' including the Currywurstsnack at 'Ziervogel's Kult-Curry' the grandson of Konnopke in Prenzlauer Berg
• A trip for about 3h back in time to the past of East Germany, together with my GDR oldtimer - the legendary minibus Barkas with space for 7 people.
• It is a german-speaking tour and starts/ ends at Alexanderplatz (connection to subway, bus and tram) right in front of the main entrance of the hotel "Park Inn".
• One of the highlights of the tour is a walk across the historic border cemetery, called "Invalidenfriedhof”.
• You get a cold welcomedrink (Beer, Picollo, sparkling apple juice & mineral water)
• At the end of the tour we will have a snack at the famous currywurst snack bar "Ziervogel`s" in the cultural district of Prenzlauer Berg.
• Listen to the top "DDR-Hits" and classic Oldies
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- You get a cold welcomedrink (Beer, Picollo, "Berlin cyclists", mineral water) & Berlin Curry Sausage
- Entry/Admission - Invalidenfriedhof
What's excluded :
- You can buy additional drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Invalidenfriedhof, Scharnhorststrasse, Berlin Germany
"Invalidenfriedhof”. We are able to see the graves of great personalities such as Manfred von Richthofen "The Red Baron”, Gerhard von Scharnhorst (Prussian military reformer) or graves of or Ernst Udet (Jetpilot).Also former "greats" of the NS - time found their last resting place here. Furthermore we will walk along the last remains of the original Berlin wall and still see one of the last GDR - border watch towers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Alexanderpl. 7, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Traveler pickup is offered
Die Abholung erfolgt am Haupteingang vom Hotel "Park Inn" - Taxi und Bushalte.
Departure Time :Fridays 16.00 - 19.00
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Final Duration (about 3h) depends on traffic.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.