City tour: Frankfurt's new Old Town and other highlights
90 minute guided tour on foot in German language
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- City tour
What's excluded :
- Experience the history of the city, the historic center of Frankfurt and the development of the new old town on this one and a half hour walk.
Lively history and old town flair - with the new old town Frankfurt has a part of its history back. Old squares and townhouses with apartments, small shops and restaurants were reconstructed on historical floor plans. Experience in the winding streets the old and new history of the city with the certified tour guides.
Even more highlights such as the Frankfurt Römer, the Kaiserdom, Paulskirche, the chicken market, the Golden Libra and the Museumsufer with a view of the Frankfurt skyline await you on this walk around Frankfurt's Old Town.
Departure Point :Frankfurt Tourist Information Römer, Römerberg 27, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Return Detail :Frankfurt, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Immediate confirmation after booking
- Children up to 5 years are free of charge
- Group size maximum 25 people
- This tour is offered by the Tourismus + Congress GmbH Frankfurt am Main, a company of the city of Frankfurt.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.