City tour: Highlights of Prague - 3 hours
At the castle you go from one courtyard to the next and the guide will tell you who and how the rooms of this worthy building are used and who they served in the past. You will visit the St. Vitus Cathedral, and the guide will show you u.a. also the building from which it came to the Prague lintel. After visiting the Prague Castle, the guide will lead you through the Lesser Town to Charles Bridge. The oldest Prague bridge takes you to the Clementinum and then on to the Jewish quarter. After a journey through tragedy and blossoming, you will reach the famous Astronomical Clock on Prague's most beautiful square, the Old Town Square.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Fee
- Personal Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Prague Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
One of the most beautiful Castle
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :U Prašného mostu 51, 118 00 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.