City tour in Schwerin with official geocaching
Experience a sightseeing tour with an experienced guide and finding (and finding) 8 official geocaches.
In this approximately 2 hour city tour you will visit parts of the old town, the Paulstadt and the Schelfstadt Schwerins and take 8 official caches along the way and by the way you will learn interesting, interesting and humorous information about the city of Schwerin from the city guide. You should have a geocaching app on your phone (premium if possible, but not required).
It will search up to 8 caches (4 normal and 4 premium) on the tour. The descriptions (listings) are summarized in a small booklet, which gets handed to each participant at the beginning. The guided tours start on Saturdays at 10 o'clock or 14 o'clock or after agreement with firm group strength. Appointments and registration under 0385/777 84 858 or on facebook "City tour in Schwerin with official geocaching"
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Brochure with the listings of caches and information about Schwerin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schwerin Castle (Schweriner Schloss), 19053 Schwerin, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania Germany
Information about the Schwerin World Heritage Sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Old City, 19055 Schwerin, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Geocaching app on own phone
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.