City Tour: Lima, Colonial + Modern & Santo Domingo convent
This tour offers the best combination of the different attractions that Lima offers. Lima has three historical periods: pre-Columbian, colonial and modern.
We start off our tour with a great panoramic view of La Huaca Pucllana, an old pre-Inca construction dating back to 500 DC. Later on we will head towards the heart of the city to visit its colonial site. Once we get there we will start a nice walking tour that will take us to see various attractions of the city. Among them stand out The Paseo de la Republica (Promenade of the Republic), San Martin Square and the Plaza Mayor (Main Square), with their different buildings: Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, the Basilica Cathedral and the Municipal Palace.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up around Miraflores district
- Professional tour guide
- Small group
- Entrance Ticket to Santo Domingo convent - Lima
- Entry/Admission - Basilica and Convent of Santo Domingo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lima, Lima, Lima Region
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country's arid Pacific coast. Though its colonial center is preserved, it's a bustling metropolis and one of South America’s largest cities. It's home to the Museo Larco collection of pre-Columbian art and the Museo de la Nación, tracing the history of Peru’s ancient civilizations. The Plaza de Armas and the 16th-century cathedral are the heart of old Lima Centro.
Stop At: Basilica and Convent of Santo Domingo, Jirón Camaná 170, Jirón Conde de Superunda 262, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
The Basilica and Maximus Convent of Nuestra Señora del Rosario, popularly known as that of Santo Domingo, located in the city of Lima, Lima Region, capital of Peru, it's an architectural set of religious buildings under the invocation to Our Lady of the Rosary and is located at the intersection of the first block of the Jirón Camaná (Calle Pescante) with the second block of Jirón Conde de Superunda (Calle Veracruz), in the historic center of Lima. The historic chapter house of the Basilica of Santo Domingo was the place where the University of San Marcos, officially the first Peruvian university and the oldest university in the Americas, began to function in the 16th century.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the moment we will provide pick up time from your hotel or if need to meet you on a specific location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 10 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.