City tour of Agadir
Agadir Located in the southwest of Morocco,famous for its beautiful golden beach and mild climate all year round . Admire the illuminated sights of the new city with your private tour guide. Visit the famous kasbah Agadir oufla, means the high kasbah,enjoy some free time, take pictures, and have the best view for all the city, also, the city center, Talbourjte, and the biggest port in the south of Morocco. you will also have the chance to visit Souk El Had of Agadir, the heart of the medina, where a large number of traders come together to offer customers a multitude of diverse and varied services. The tour is the perfect way to explore the city. You can chose to do the tour at morning or the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir Kasbah, Agadir 80100 Morocco
located in the upper part of the city: It is a fortress that dominates the city and the beach, at a height of 236 meters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Agadir Fishing Port, Avenue du Port, Agadir Morocco
Walk through the bustling harbor where local fishermen sell their catch. two fishing ports, a large commercial port and the recent marina.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Souk El Had d'Agadir, Ouled Dahhou, Agadir 80010 Morocco
The Market is the heart of the medina, rebuilt after the earthquake of 1960.In the souk, a large number of traders come together to offer customers a multitude of diverse and varied services, of computers or clothing or cosmetics and Vegetables ,fruits .also Many textbooks and traditional crafts present the most beautiful pieces of Moroccan craftsmanship in a single place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In case the pick up place is out of the city center, a supplement is appliedPorts
- Port of Agadir
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.