City Tour of Cartagena for Cruises
Our experience professionalism and infrastructure guarantee all our client a top quality and safe service. Our company has its own vehicles an all our multilingual speaking tour guide have an excellent reputation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioning vehicle
- Cold bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver
- Entry/Admission - Caribbean and Emerald Jewelry Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
You will be greet by one of our staff member who will be waiting for you holding up a sign with your name on it at the pier.The tour start by driving you around the Manga neighborhood to appreciate Moorish and Republican Houses (approx. 20 minutes).Then will head to San Felipe Fortress which is on of the most outstanding fort built in America during the colonial times (approx. 10 minutes, photo stop).
Stop At: Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Carrera 4 No. 31-00 Centro Histórico. Plaza de San Pedro Claver., Cartagena 130002 Colombia
The photo stop is followed by a visit to Las Bovedas for shopping of souvenirs (approx. 20 minutes).
Get ready to enjoy a walking tour around the old city (approx. 55 minutes). During the walk your will have a stop at Saint Peter Claver Church & Museum for a visit (approx. 30 minutes).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caribbean and Emerald Jewelry Museum, Cl. 5 #2-51, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
After the visit to Saint Peter Claver then you will enjoy a sightseeing tour around the modern side of the city where you will also see the bay of Cartagena.Our last stop will be at the Emerald Museum where an emerald professional guide will teach you how to recognize an original Colombian Emerald (approx. 30 minutes).
After this unique experience you will be transfer back to the pier.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
one of our staff member will be at the Port waiting for you at Zone one ,holding up a sign with your name on it, If you ecounter any dificulty to reach the meeting point ,please contact us +57-3013207154Ports
- Sociedad Portuaria de Cartagena, Manga, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversize or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.