City tour of Naples and Pompeii: Private tour
A day spent between history and local flavours. The itinerary is very flexible and customizable.
Napoli is one of the largest and most enchanting cities of art in Italy. It is, by size, the third Italian city after Rome and Milan. The gulf, offers a very impressive view, with the background of the amazing volcano Vesuvius. For the charm of a historical center that tells 2500 years of history, Napoli was included in 1995 in the UNESCO World Heritage List.Taking the famous road called "Spaccanapoli" that divides the city in 2 sides, you can start from the Church of the Gesù Nuovo, pass through the Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore and arrive, going up via Duomo, to the magnificent Cathedral.
Pompei is anancient Roman village that was submerged by the ashes after the destructive eruption of the 79 A. D. of the Volcano Mount Vesuvio. Now it is one of the most suggestive archaeological sites of the world.
Once you are here, you can't miss the original Pizza!
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, tools, parking
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Walking tour with private guide inside the archaeological area (optional)
- The duration of the tour is around 8 hours. The rate does not include lunch, guided walking tour in the archaeological areas and entrance fees. You will have at disposal a private English speaking driver guide with Mercedes vehicle for the day. The itinerary will be very flexible and customizable. Following there is an example of usual itinerary:
Starting from hotel or cruise port in the morning, the first stop is in Pompei for a walking tour of about 2 hours with a guide (optional) or without as you prefer. For a more intense experience the guide can book for you a private walking tour of the site with an authorized Archaeological guide that will explain the leads you trough the splendour of the Ancient Roman lifestyle and trough the horror of their last minutes.
After Pompeii it's time to visit the city of Naples. The most interesting places of the city are:
"Spaccanapoli", the Church of the Gesù Nuovo, pass through the Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore and arrive to the Duomo of San Gennaro. The four castle, Castel Sant'Elmo, Castel Capuano, Castello dell'Ovo and Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino). The archaeological museum, Plebiscito Square, Royal palace, Santa Chiara monastery, San Severo chapel and more. . . Of course it's planned time for pictures in the best spots and also the famous "postcard" picture of Napoli.
For lunch you can decide between a local winery restaurant, to taste the famous wine of Mount Vesuvius with a traditional lunch and one of the famous Pizza place of Naples, to taste the original Neapolitan pizza.
What is extra:
Pompeii entrance fee: 15,00 euro per person.
Optional private walking tour of 2 hours with archaeological guide: 120,00 euro in total for your group.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will find the driver holding a sign with your name.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- sorrento italy, Via Padre Reginaldo Giuliani, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Calata Piliero, 4, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
2/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please don't forget to communicate: - Meeting point: name of the ship/ train/ hotel/port/ address - Meeting time - In case you are interested in the private walking tour inside the archaeological area please let us know in advance. There is need to book the guide in advance to ensure a good quality of the service.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.