City Tour to the Carlos Endara House Museum
It is a guided tour and tour in which the participating public can get to know first-hand places and historical anecdotes that will expand their knowledge about what Panama represents. The tour will start from the starting point, Plaza Tomas Herrera in the Old Town of Panama City, to 12th Street in San Felipe, where the Carlos Endara House Museum is located.
It is a historic building owned by the famous photographer, Don Carlos Endara (1867 - 1954, painter and photographer of Ecuadorian origin who developed his work mainly in Panama, becoming one of the pioneers of Panamanian photography).
The 1910, five-story building was used, along with his brother, Don Victoriano Endara, as the photography studio of both. Likewise, said building has the oldest elevator in the Central American Isthmus (from 1910 and has been successfully rehabilitated and put into operation).
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Tomas Herrera, Avenida A 9a Oeste, Panama City Panama
History of the creation of the square and in honor of who the square is.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Herrera, San Felipe, Panamá, Panama
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- For over 15 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.