City tour with Jenipabu Beach
Tour with visit to the Historic Center and the famous Mud Alley with its graffiti telling the Christmas story through the eyes of the famous historian Luis da Câmara Cascudo. Soon after we take to Jenipabu Beach, where we can enjoy the most famous beach of the north coast of RN.
per adult from
1 day 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Walk through the historic center of Natal with a visit to the famous Mud Alley and then take us to Jenipabu, where guests have the option of taking the famous 01-hour buggy ride through the Dunnas. Buggy ride not included in this value.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our transfer departs from the Natal city perimeter (Does not include Hotel Praia Bonita)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.