City Winery Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch
City Winery Brisbane is a working micro-winery, sourcing small parcels of quality grapes from where they grow best across Australia, and bringing them to the city where winemakers Dave and Kris Cush create delicious wine.
Through this tour, you will learn our wine making process, how do we source our fresh produce and enjoy a dining experience like none-other featuring food prepared over our four-metre custom built fire-pit.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The team will take you on a tour through the winery, explaining the wine making process, the
vineyards we source fruit from, and the stories of the people who grow our grapes. Often customers can sample wine direct from the barrel (not available all year round). The tour concludes with a two-course lunch with a wine tasting of 4 x of our Gerler wines.
• Bread, Vege Pate, Charcuterie board, Olives - House made bread, house cultured butter, roast garlic
Fermented zucchini and mustard pate, house made lavosh
• Shared Beef, Roast Pork Collar, Vege - Grass fed beef to share, potato scallops, spring onions,black garlic butter
Roast pork collar, curry sauce, roasted Autumn vegetables
Departure Point :11 Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.