Ciudad Encantada Excursion + Cuervo River Birth
Discover with us the two most famous natural monuments in the province of Cuenca: The City of Encantada and the birth of the Cuervo River.
Let yourself be enveloped by the immensity of our Serranía and enjoy the spectacular views of the Ventano del Diablo or the La Toba reservoir, the most important water reserve in the province of Cuenca.
Enjoy the cuisine of Cuenca in a typical inn next to the Laguna de Uña, habitat of numerous species of flora and fauna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to the enchanted city.
- Guide specialized in ecotourism.
- Entry/Admission - Ciudad Encantada
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ventano del Diablo, Villalba de la Sierra Spain
We will enjoy the breathtaking views offered by Ventano del Diablo, in a karst landscape model for millions of years by the action of natural agents.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ciudad Encantada, Carretera CM-2104, Km 19, 16146 Valdecabras Spain
Our guides will show the charm, magic and natural environment that the Enchanted City offers us, located in the natural park of the Serranía de Cuenca.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nacimiento Del Rio Cuervo, Ctra. CM-2106, 16150 Vega del Codorno Spain
We will know the one that is next to the Enchanted City, the most famous natural monuments of Cuenca, located in one of the pure hearts of the Serrania Alta of Cuenca.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna De Una, Una Spain
On the way back, we'll stop to have a meal at a typical inn, hosted next to the Uña lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at all hotels and Ave. station
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.