Much, much more than a wine tour, Clare UnCorked is designed to give you a unique insight into the Clare Valley and how it came to be. We travel the back roads and introduce you to the locals
6 Hours, Local accomodation pickup-setdown.
Sit down Winery Lunch and Tastings fees to the Value of $100 included.
Great day out Good Food, Exceptional Wines, local guide.wineries
Hear the stories of the Valley and gain an insight to the Clare Valley only a local can offer you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Standard Cellar Door Tasting Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sevenhill Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Jaeschkes Hill River Clare Estate
- Entry/Admission - Reillys Wines Vineyard Walk
- Entry/Admission - Crabtree Watervale Wines
What's excluded :
- Wine purchases whilst on tour
- Food Paired Tasting Experiences
- Premium & Structured Tasting Experiences
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sevenhill Cellars, 111C College Road, Sevenhill, Clare, South Australia 5453 Australia
We start with a tour of the Valley’s very first winery, Sevenhill Cellars, a sacred site of sacramental wine and spiritual character. Built by the society of Jesuits in 1851, it’s home to some of the oldest vines in Australia, planted from cuttings taken from Bungaree Station. These vines were tended by the men of faith, some of whom still lie in the on-site crypt. It’s an awe-inspiring story that sets the tone for the day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jaeschkes Hill River Clare Estate, 406 Quarry Rd Clare, Polish Hill River, South Australia 5453 Australia
From here, we’ll travel on back roads and private property, through vineyards and farmland with stunning views of Polish Hill River and beyond. There’s no shortage of photo opportunities. Wine tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Reillys Wines Vineyard Walk, Hill St, Mintaro, South Australia 5415 Australia
Reillys – Mintaro is a beautiful Herttage Village not to be missed
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Crabtree Watervale Wines, Watervale South Australia 1 North Tce, Clare, South Australia 5452 Australia
A full tasting experience. Wine produced solely from estate grown fruit for you to taste at this beautiful boutique cellar door.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Spring Gully Conservation Park, Sawmill Road, Sevenhill, South Australia Australia
Discover why Clare Valley Wine Region is such a premium Region
Pass By: Kilikanoon Winery Clare Valley, 30 Penna Lane, Penwortham, Clare, South Australia 5453 Australia
One of the Premium Wineries in the Valley
Stop At: Skillogalee Creek Road, Skillogalee Creek Rd, Watervale SA 5452, Australia
We travel this beautiful scenic route
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :8 Spring Gully Rd, Clare SA 5453, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups outside Clare locality available, Fees apply. Contact Clare Valley Tours
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.